Non Contact Thermometers (digital) that takes a persons temperature via the temporal artery (TA), at a distance of about 5-15 centimetres from the forehead.
Simply point the thermometer to the right temple and click scan to get a reading reading in less than a second. The unit's backlit LCD digital screen makes the results easy to read with the LCD display changing to RED as well as an audible alarm when normal temperature is exceeded. Temperature can be displayed in either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
The unit memory can hold the last 32 temperature readings.
This Contact-less Thermometer works great for anyone in the work place or family and can also be used to determine food, formula and bath temps.
- Quick, Accurate 1-second reading
- Can also be used to read the temperature of food, baby formula and bath temperature
- 22 memory recall for temperature
- Colour Screen and Sound Warning for high temperature
- Large, colour backlit display
- Auto shut-off
- Low battery indicator
- Includes 2 AAA replaceable alkaline batteries